JFM Technologies is a contract manufacturer doing contract assembly of electro-mechanical and cable assemblies. They also fabricate from aluminum to plastics. The company was founded in West Babylon, New York, United States.
The company is interested in providing services for industries such as castings, forgings, hardware, bulk material handling, electrical and electronic components, flow instrumentation, material handling equipment, metal cutting services, metal forming services, motion control products, plant and facility equipment, plastic molding processes, plant and facility equipment, plant and facility supply, providing recycling equipment, providing rubber products and services.
The company looks to operate and partner with companies such as Britech industries, Maysteel Industries, LLC, Talan Products Inc., American Urethane, Inc., Petro Extrusion Technologies, and Tyler Madison, Inc. They manufacture for industries that include aerospace, chemical, electronics, medical, military, and pharmaceuticals.
JFM Technologies, LLC
JFM Technologies, LLC | Contract Manufacturers
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- CNC Machiningprocessing machine
- PlasticMaterial of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids
- ManufacturingNAICS industry sector 31-33 - establishments engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.
- ElectronicsElectrical circuits that involve active electrical components