Innovating Capital is a venture capital that is interested in convertible note, early-stage and late-stage ventures, private equity, and seed opportunities. The firm was founded by George Lovas and Pen King, in New York, New York, United States.
The firm invests in companies with technologies in emerging sectors. The firm is interested in financial technologies, cybersecurity, and insurance technologies. Innovating Capital has invested in companies such as Confident Cannibis, SIEMonster, Omise, Imperative Execution, Stellar, and Policygenius. The firm looks to invest during Series A through C, seed, and venture rounds.
Pen King Jr.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Confident CannabisCompany