Golden
InnovaCoin

InnovaCoin

InnovaCoin is a privacy cryptocurrency using DarkSend to make transaction on its network anonymous.

InnovaCoin (INN) is a privacy cryptocurrency enabling private transaction through DarkSend that was released on October 19, 2017.

InnovaCoin masternodes

The InnovaCoin coin network relies on masternodes and miners to ensure transactions using InnovaCoin are private and secure. Innovacoin masternodes ensure the rules of the blockchain are met, these rules are: transactions have appropriate signatures, no double-spending is occurring on the InnovaCoin network, blocks/transaction are in the correct data format, and blocks are producing a pre-determined number of InnovaCoin. If blocks or transactions violate the rules of the InnovaCoin network according the the masternodes each block or transaction is rejected. InnovaCoin masternode operators receive 75% (9 INN) of every mined block, and miners receive the remaining 25% (3 INN). 

Timeline

People

Name
Role
Related Golden topics







Further reading

Title
Author
Link
Type
Date

What is Innova Coin (INN) Beginner's Guide, Information & Review



Web



Documentaries, videos and podcasts

Title
Date
Link





Companies

Company
CEO
Location
Products/Services









References