Indonesians (Indonesian: orang Indonesia) are citizens of Indonesia, regardless of their race, ethnicity or religious background. There are about 300 ethnicities in Indonesia, a multicultural archipelagic country with a diversity of languages, culture and religious beliefs. The population of Indonesia according to the 2010 national census was 237.64 million, and it was estimated to reach 255.4 million in 2015. 51% live on the island of Java, the world's most populous island. Around 95% of Indonesians are Native Indonesians (formerly grouped as "Pribumi"), with Javanese forming the majority, while the other 5% are Indonesians with ancestry from foreign origin, such as Chinese Indonesians.