Hygger LLC is a privately held computer software company with headquarters in Sheridan, WY, USA. It was founded in December 2017. CEO and Founder is Alexander Sergeev.
Hygger has a variety of work and personal uses within the project management scope including agile, scrum, team collaboration, task management software, B2B software, productivity, project scheduling, time tracking, mobile project management, and Kanban.
• Prioritization methods for ranking ideas, features and projects, including:
1) value vs efforts, 2) Eisenhower Matrix, 3) RICE (reach/impact/confidence/efforts, 4) ICE (impact/confidence/ease), 5) Features Scoring own criteria with different weights and scales)
• Timeline board for planning future releases, projects, and initiatives
• Kanban board with WIP limits, swimlanes, sub-columns, time tracking for programmers to work on the Kanban method
• Sprint board, based on Kanban boards, for programmers to work on the Scrum method
• Reports Burndown Chart, Velocity, Time tracking for monitoring the development process