Hudson Ventures is a venture capital firm that is interested in investing in early-stage and late-stage venture opportunities. The firm was founded in New York, New York, United States.
The firm is interested in companies that develop technology platforms, cloud-based mobile connections, marketing technologies, network and system management solutions, database software, and optimization solutions. The firm has invested in companies such as GlobalServe, Scanbuy, [x+1], LogMatrix, Greenplum Software, and TouchCommerce.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- TechnologyMaking, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization
- MarketingActivities to gain and keep customers, providing value to them through offerings and communication about offerings
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...