Heritas Capital Management is a venture capital and private equity firm that is interested in early-stage, late-stage, and private equity venture opportunities. The firm was founded in Singapore, Central Region, Singapore, and operates in the Asia-Pacific region.
The firm was originally the fund management arm of the IMC Group, which is a privately owned enterprise with a diversified portfolio of businesses in shipping, lifestyle, real estate, learning, wellness, and social entrepreneurship. The firm is now interested in healthcare, education, and technology sectors.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- HealthcareDiagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease, illness, and injury
- EducationThe process of facilitating learning, or the acquisition of knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits.
- TechnologyMaking, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization