Heedx is a Paris based Artificial Intelligence company that builds a platform that converges messaging from multiple sources in a single application. Heedx connects with emails and popular social media networks to managed and interact with the customers. The app serves as a dashboard for social media messaging and insights in sales, support, and marketing.
Heedx’s messaging convergence platform is targeted towards companies who want to manage communication, marketing, and customer support through multiple platforms. Heedx allows interaction through any communication medium the customer decides to use. The app interface acts as a dashboard for messages without having to switch between multiple applications or tabs. Heedx can integrate with social networks like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram VK, and Skype. The platform provides user management for collaboration with multiple team members. The platform offers its service in multiple tiers based on user allotment, report generations, and support.
Data from messaging are used to help companies get more insights into their customers. Heedx uses machine learning with natural language processing to categorize and assist users in handling the overwhelming number of messages sent through multiple social networks.
CEO/ Head of Growth
Marketing / PR
Head of Data
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Artificial intelligence (AI)Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Artificial intelligenceA cluster of topics related to artificial intelligence.
- Machine learningA field of computer science enabling computers to learn.
- Natural language processing (NLP)Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a field of computer science wherein computer and human languages interact. Programming computers to process vast amount of natural language data.