Good Dot is a Indian plant-based food technology startup company founded by Abhishek Sinha, Stephanie Downs, Deepak Parihar, Taranum Bhatia, and Shruti Sonali in 2016. The company started after a group of Indian animals lovers connected with animal activists in the United States and were inspired to bring more vegetarian and plant-based meat alternatives to market, and is now headquartered in Udaipur, India. Good Dot's mission as a company is to "To bring high-quality, affordable vegetarian meat to all of India. We want to save lives, both human and animal, by providing an option without sacrifice." The Good Dot company allocates 5% of its monthly earnings to animal welfare organizations and animal welfare projects.
All products sold by Good Dot and free of preservatives and GMO's. Good DOT launched India's first plant-based meat alternatives targeted to be replacements for chicken and mutton.
Good Dot's generic plant-based meat alternative.
Good Dot's generic protein dense plant-based meat alternative made out of soy.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Co-Founder and CEO of Good Dot India
Co-Founder and CFO
Co-Founder and Vice President of Innovation
Co-Founder and CEO of Good Dot Global
Co-Founder and Director of Giving
Vegan Meat Trucks Arrive Across India to Curb Nation's Animal Consumption
We Got to Try the Newest Vegan Meat Product in India. Here's What We Thought!
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Introducing Good Dot (Hindi)
September 3, 2017
कैसे बनता है GOOD DOT || How Good dot manufacture || by rcm business
November 17, 2017
- Cluster: Cell-based and plant-based meatA cluster of topics related to cultured meat, plant-based meat, and cellular agriculture.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Plant-based meatPlant-based meat products are made to mimic properties found within natural meats and are considered to be meat substitutes. They are made using plant and other non-animal products to look, taste, and feel like meat products. Examples include: seitan, falafel, tempeh, Tofurky, Beyond Meat burgers, and Mock duck.
- VegetarianismPractice of abstaining from the consumption of the flesh of any animal, eggs and dairy.