Genomes.io is a project for securing individual genomic data privately using a blockchain. Individuals can then approve access to their data by third party researchers in exchange for tokens (symbol: GENE). The gene tokens are secured using the Ethereum blockchain, while Rockchain is used to orchestrate access rights to genetic data.
Blockchain enabled genome security from the moment it is sequenced
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Nebula GenomicsNebula Genomics is a genetics company developing a platform for individuals to get their personal genome sequenced, and then enable them to store and control that information through cryptographic encryption on the blockchain.
- EncrypGenEncrypGen is a blockchain project designed to allow individuals to place their genetic code on the blockchain privately and securely and manage the ability to sell it to researchers.
- GenomicsThe study of genomes. A genome is the full set of genetic material from an organism. Genomics is an area of research that is concerned with all genes and other functional DNA elements within an organism and how they control the development and life of that organism.
- Genomic Blockchain Consortium
- RockchainRockchain is distributed data privacy that makes it possible to manage private data in the public blockchain.
- Show More