Genexi is a blockchain and cryptocurrency marketplace and fund that is headquartered in Singapore. Genexi held its initial coin offering (ICO) on June 1, 2018, and the company is focused on creating blockchain based solutions and funding for biotechnology companies. Genexi provides a digital business to business and business to consumer platform for biotechnology companies and consumers. Their blockchain-based marketplace ecosystem is designed to solve quality assurance, fraud, counterfeiting, and research transparency problems faced by the biotechnology industry. Genexi provides funding by issuing grants to biotechnology companies, projects, and research scientists.
Biotech, Machine Learning and Healthcare in 2020 and 2025 - NextBigFuture.com
GENEXI Supports Innovative Biotech Projects - Bitcoinist.com
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: BiotechnologyA cluster of topics related to biotechnology.
- Cluster: Synthetic biologyA cluster of topics related to synthetic biology.
- BiotechnologyBiotechnology can refer to the application of science and technology to living organisms or the use of living organisms, their parts, products or models thereof to solve a problem, produce knowledge or produce goods and services. Biotechnology may involve the alteration of living or non-living materials.