Galaxy Digital Assets is a cryptocurrency hedge fund that is headquartered in New York, New York and has offices in the Cayman Islands, New Jersey, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. Galaxy Digital Assets was founded in 2018 by Michael Novograts in conjunction with several founding partners, including Berkower Certified Public Accountants and Advisors, Fleming Fund Services, Sadis Goldberg LLP, and Kingdom Trust. The firm is focused on investing in digital assets leveraging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies using a combination of hedge and venture capital investment model.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Michael NovogratzA businessperson and blockchain technology investor. He was a former Hedge Fund manager at the Fortress Investment group.
- Worldwide Asset eXchangeWorldwide Asset eXchange (WAX) is a decentralized marketplace for exchange of video game virtual assets.
- EOS (cryptocurrency)EOS is a smart contract blockchain for building decentralized applications. The EOS blockchain is currently still in development led by Dan Larimer.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- Show More