Fragments is a decentralized platform that incentivises developers to build micro-task applications . The platform uses a blockchain, built on Ethereum to provide a platform for micro-task app developers. It handles services such as payments, task advertisement, task completion monitoring etc. To motivate developers to build on the platform, Fragments enables developers to take a revenue cut from tasks completed through the system. Companies and individuals who want to have their tasks completed can then choose the most suitable micro-task application; the one with sufficient functionality and lowest developer commission.
Fragments platform is in early stages of development. The first micro-task app will be created by the Fragments team and it will facilitate data collection and annotation for businesses and individuals in need of structured labeled data.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Fragments platform whitepaper
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Stox (prediction market)An open source blockchain prediction markets platform based on Ethereum.
- Datum (blockchain)Datum is decentralized marketplace for social and IoT data.
- EthlanceA decentralized job market platform built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses cryptocurrency for payments.
- SynapseAISynapseAI is a decentralized data and AI markertplace that enables user to contribute data and get paid for it.