ForkDelta is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that enables users to trade Ethereum-based tokens and Ether directly with other users on the platform. ForkDelta is fork of another decentralized cryptocurrency trading platform called EtherDelta. The fork from EtherDelta occurred on January 5, 2018. The ForkDelta platform maintains the open-source status of EtherDelta's smart contracts and forked from EtherDelta because developers disagreed with decisions being made by the owners of EtherDelta. ForkDelta users are in full control of their accounts, funds, private keys, and trading decisions.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Decentralized cryptocurrency exchangeA decentralized cryptocurrency exchange is an exchange market that utilizes blockchain or another decentralized technology to enable peer to peer transfer of digital assets without reliance on a trusted third party to hold funds.
- Smart contract (blockchain)A smart contract (self-executing contract, blockchain contract) is an agreement between parties that is enforced by a program encoded onto a blockchain which executes code exactly as originally written.
- EtherDeltaEtherDelta is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange allowing for the trade of ERC-20 tokens through smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
- ERC-20 TokenERC-20 is a token standard describing the functions and events that an Ethereum token contract has to implement.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Show More