Firestartr is a venture capital firm in London that prefers to invest in technology companies. Founded 2012 by Anil Hansjee, Chipper Boulas, and Richard Muirhead in London, England, United Kingdom, the firm invests in seed, series A, series C, and series B rounds. The notable investment portfolio of Firestartr includes Second Home, tray.io, AZA Group, RailsBank, and Verse. As of January 2020, Firestartr has made 43 investments and 13 exits; and is actively looking for new investment opportunities.
Railsbank is a London-based open-API banking and compliance platform that gives regulated and un-regulated companies access to global bankings.
An online marketplace to find co-working, private, and shared office spaces
ChangeTip is a San Francisco-based payment processing company founded in 2013 by Nick Sullivan.
Stanislas Rohmer, CAIA
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.