Ethereum creator, Vitalik Buterin, was originally a General Partner at Fenbushi Capital. In 2018, he transitioned to an Advisory role in order to focus more time on Ethereum and other developments in the blockchain space. He left to begin working on Plasma.io with Joseph Poon, and has also placed effort in the Raiden Network, Sharding, and Casper.
Fenbushi's two current General Partners each have other ventures in the blockchain space as well. Bo Shen is a co-founder of the decentralized exchange Bitshares. Dr. Feng Xiao is the founder of Wanxiang Blockchain Labs. The firm has the goal to promote growth in the global blockchain ecosystem.
Fenbushi Capital more closely resembles a traditional venture capital firm than a cryptocurrency hedge fund. They provide resources to early-stage blockchain companies including networking, recruiting, fundraising, and advising, as well as capital.
Nebula Genomics is a genetics company developing a platform for individuals to get their personal genome sequenced, and then enable them to store and control that information through cryptographic encryption on the blockchain.
Everledger is a supply chain and asset tracking company using blockchain to store records of valuable assets like diamonds.
Fenbushi Capital Announces Changes in Management Team
Fenbushi Capital | 分布式资本
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Cluster: Venture CapitalA cluster of topics related to venture capital.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Digital Developers FundInvestment fund originally focused on web domain markets in Europe, India, and China, and later venturing into the cryptocurrency markets.
- Ether CapitalCorporation focusing on asset management, technology development, and ancillary blockchain services to support mass use and adoption of Ethereum and Web 3 platforms.
- Show More