Evgenia Uvarkina is the head of the administration of the city of Lipetsk, served as acting head of the city of Lipetsk from April 1 to June 25, 2019. Honorary Worker of the Agroindustrial Complex of Russia.
She was born on May 30, 1974 in the urban settlement of Omsukchan, Omsukchan District, Magadan Region. In 1977 she moved with her family to the city of Lipetsk. In 1996, she graduated from the Lipetsk Institute of Ecology and Humanities, specializing in "State and Municipal Management". She also graduated from the International Independent Social University with a degree in management and completed an MBA course in Personnel Management and Organization.
In 1997 Yevgenia Yurievna founded the agricultural company TRIO. She served as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Association of Agricultural Producers of Lipetsk Region, Head of the Supervisory Board of the United Milk Producers.
From March 2017 to June 2019 she was a member of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation. She was the Chairman of the Commission on the Development of the Agroindustrial Complex and Rural Territories.
On March 29, 2019, Sergey Ivanov, head of the Lipetsk administration, appointed Evgenia Uvarkina as first deputy. Since April 1, 2019, she acted as acting head. On June 25, 2019, she took office as mayor of Lipetsk.
Married, six children: two sons and four daughters.
- Badge of Honor "For Services to the Terbunsky District".
- Title "Honorary Worker of the Agroindustrial Complex of Russia".
- Commendation of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation.
- Commendation of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
- Certificates of Merit from the Head of the Lipetsk Region Administration