No article has been written about this topic yet.
Paste a URL about this topic to auto-extract knowledge.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Decentralized cryptocurrency exchangeA decentralized cryptocurrency exchange is an exchange market that utilizes blockchain or another decentralized technology to enable peer to peer transfer of digital assets without reliance on a trusted third party to hold funds.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- ERC20 Token StandardERC20 is a token standard describing the functions and events that an Ethereum token contract has to implement.
- Smart contract (blockchain)A smart contract (self-executing contract, blockchain contract) is an agreement between parties that is enforced by a program encoded onto a blockchain which executes code exactly as originally written.
- SolidityObject-oriented programming language for writing smart contracts