Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)An initial coin offering (ICO) is a means of crowdfunding the release of a new cryptocurrency.
- CoinbaseCoinbase is a digital asset exchange company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It operates exchanges of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
- Ripple (cryptocurrency)Ripple is one of the centralized cryptocurrencies based on creating a secure, instant and almost free global financial transactions with currency called ripples (XRP).
- Bancor (cryptocurrency)Bancor is a cryptocurrency from Bancor Networks.
- Show More