Emin Gün Sirer is a research computer scientist, associate professor at Cornell University, and Co-Director of the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Smart Contracts. His research includes working on creating secure operating systems, networking systems, and and high-performance cloud based distributed systems.
- Beehive (CoDoNS, CobWeb, CorONA)
- Portos Kimera
- Magnet OS
Cornell Professor Emin Gün Sirer Impressed With Bitcoin Cash Devcon | CryptoGlobe
Cornell Professor Unveils 'Simple Yet Powerful' Consensus Protocols - CoinDesk
Emin Gün Sirer Interview - EDCON 2018
May 10, 2018
Interview with Emin Gün Sirer, Cornell CS Professor | Satoshi's Vision Conference, Tokyo 2018
April 4, 2018
Universities Show A Surprising Leading Light In Cryptocurrency Adoption
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- Avalanche (consensus protocol)Avalanche is a Brooklyn-based smart contracts platform in the blockchain industry.
- TezosTezos is an open-source blockchain protocol relying on a low power consumption and energy-efficient consensus.
- Princeton UniversityA private Ivy League research university in Princeton, New Jersey, United States.
- Show More