Emercoin was released in December 2013. Emercoin employs both proof-of-work (POW) mining and proof-of-stake (POS) minting and uses SHA-256 hashes. It is digital currency and distributed blockchain services designed for businesses and personal use. It comes with a list of services that can be used for different applications:
- EMCSSH - Secure Shell Management
- EMCDNS - Domain Name System
- EMCLNX - decentralized pay-per-click ads network
- EMCSSL - passwordless authentication system
- EMCTTS - Trusted storage for digital timestamps
- EMCDPO - Digital proof of ownership
- InfoCard - electronic business cards storage
- Magnet - distributed torrent tracker
The currency offers decentralized software development kits (dSDKs), which Emercoin is known for due to their ease of use for developers. Emercoin also includes APIs and technical chunks of code to allow quicker deployment on platforms. The goal for Emercoin and their dSDKs is to provide solutions that make changes in how different industries are operated within.
Emercoin partners with Microsoft
For the creation of a BaaS, blockchain as a service
Subdomains in the EMCDNS are allowed
First public release of Emercoin
Lin Wan (namjar)
Decentralized identity management,passwordless logins, and client SSLcertificates using Emercoin NVS.
First Bitcoin Capital Corp. Signs Evaluation Agreements with Emercoin International Development Group, To Develop and Market Solutions to Provide Distributed Blockchain Services For Business and Personal Use
HashCoins CTO About Corporate Use of EmerCoin Services | ForkLog
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.