Ellerston Capital is a specialist investment management firm specializing in portfolio construction and investment selection that is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and was founded in 1999 by Ashok Jacob, Chris Kourtis, and Brian O'Sullivan. According to the firms website (as of October 2019) they have over $5 billion under is management which includes separately managed accounts, wholesale funds and retail offerings for financial advisors, institutions, and individual investors.
Ellerston Capital offers its customers several investment funds:
- Ellerston Global Equity Managers Fund
- Ellerston Australian Share Fund
- Ellerston Overlay Australian Share Fund
- Ellerston Australian Market Neutral Fund
- Ellerston Australian Micro Cap Fund
- Ellerston Low Volatility Income Strategy (ELVIS) Fund
- Ellerston Asia Growth Fund
- Ellerston India Fund
- Ellerston Ventures Fund
- JAADE Australian Private Assets Fund
Ellerston Capital has been managing money since 2002 and manages over $5 billion in long only Australian, global and Asian equities, Australian market neutral, global macro, global long-short equity and private equity strategies.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts