Eastern Link Capital is a private equity firm that is interested primarily in late-stage and middle market investment opportunities in China. The firm was founded in, and operates out of, Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
The firm looks for companies that have an industry focus on consumer spending, and that emphasize investments in information technology companies in sub sectors of China. The firm is interested in companies with SaaS platforms, and analyze global digital identities such as IdentityMind. The firm invests during Series C rounds.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equity firmInvestment manager that makes investments in the private equity of operating companies
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- SaaSSoftware as a service or SaaS is a software licensing and delivery model in which a software is licensed on a subscription basis. These softwares are web-based and does not require you to download to use. They are on-demand and hosted software which you can start using directly.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics