ENEA Software & Services is a company that delivers and develops information technology products and services for communication-based companies. The company was founded in 1968 in Kista, Stockholms Lan, Sweden.
ENEA Software & Services is interested in providing SD-WAN solutions, 5G data management, classifying encrypted traffic, video traffic management, cloud data management, policy and access control, traffic intelligence, and operating system solutions. Some of the company's solutions are based in Linux operating systems such as ENEA OSE and provide real-time characteristics, and frameworks for real-time acceleration multi-core devices. Some use cases for the solutions include sensor data processing, control applications, and networking for HMI smart grids, telecom and networking, medical devices such as infusion pumps and robotic surgery devices.
5G data management is a main part of the company's portfolio, and ENEA looks to use 5G to store and access data through open APIs. The 5G data management suite include capabilities for network data layers and control planes for unified data management, unified data repository, authentications server function, policy control function, and equipment identity registrations.
Senior Vice President of Operations and Quality
Regional Account Director
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
ENEA Software & Services
Kista, Stockholms Lan, Sweden
Software for telecommunications and cybersecurity
- SoftwareComputer software, or simply software, is a collection of data or computer instructions that tell the computer how to work. This is in contrast to physical hardware, from which the system is built and actually performs the work. In computer science and software engineering, computer software is all information processed by computer systems, prog...
- Information technologyDevelopment, management, and use of computer-based information systems
- TelecommunicationTransmission of information between locations using electromagnetics
- CybersecurityCybersecurity is the protection of software, hardware, and data from digital attacks for the purpose of accessing, changing, destroying, interrupting, or extorting assets and information.
- AerospaceEngineering effort to fly in the atmosphere of earth (aeronautics) and surrounding space (astronautics)