DigitalNote (XDN), formerly DuckNote, is a decentralized, open-source privacy cryptocurrency that officially launched on May 30, 2014. It was renamed to DarkNote in September 2014 and again to DigitalNote in June 2015. DigitalNote is based on CrytoNote technology for secured transferring of money and messages between anonymous peers. The DigitalNote platform uses a hybrid consensus mechanism, called Proof-of-Activity (PoA), that combines both Proof-of-Work (PoW) and Proof-of-Stake (PoS).
DigitalNote has the following features laid out in the companies white paper:
• Unlinkable transactions
• Untraceable payments
• Blockchain analysis resistance
• CPU-efficient ASIC resistant Proof-of-work
• Adaptive and scalable
• Untraceable encrypted messages
• Multi-signatures support
• Deposits based on blockchain technology
The Digital Note Team
Here's Why We Think DigitalNote (XDN) Could Be Just Getting Started
What is DigitalNote - An Ultimate Guide on XDN crypto
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.