DigitalNote is a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency. It is based on the CrytoNote technology for secured transferring of money and messages between anonymous peers.
DigitalNote has these features:
• Unlinkable transactions
• Untraceable payments
• Blockchain analysis resistance
• CPU-efficient ASIC resistant Proof-of-work
• Adaptive and scalable
• Untraceable encrypted messages
• Multi-signatures support
• Deposits based on blockchain technology
DigitalNote was launched as the duckNote cryptocurrency in May 2014. It was renamed to DarkNote in September 2014 and again to DigitalNote in June 2015.
The Digital Note Team
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.