Established in 2001, Deep Space Systems is located in Littleton, Colorado. Their focus is in the design, development, integration, test, launch and operation of human and robotic exploration spacecraft.
DSS subcontracts to industry prime contractors such as Lockheed Martin, NASA and NASA centers such as the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. They produce soft products such as requirements, plans, interface control documents, verification and test procedures, and the parameters and databases used in flight, simulation and ground systems. DSS develops and uses ground software tools for mission and system analysis including trajectory design. DSS performs analysis and tracking of mass, power, and other system resources and performance criteria. DSS products include flight software as well as software for ground operations and spacecraft testing.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- NASASpace-related agency of the united states government
- Astrobotic TechnologyAstrobotic offers affordable space robotic technology and planetary missions.
- Draper (company)Draper develops instrumentation systems that are designed to operate in high shock, high temperature, radiation environments.
- Firefly AerospaceAerospace launch vehicle company.
- Lockheed MartinAerospace and defense manufacturer, largest defense contractor in the world
- Show More