Darkcoin rebranded to Dash, a portmanteau for "Digital Cash"
Name changed from XCoin to Darkcoin
Interview With Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash
Evan Duffield, Daniel Diaz
Dash White Paper
DASH: Young Cryptocurrency With An Interesting Story
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- LitecoinLitecoin (LTC or Ł) is a open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency forked from Bitcoin by creator Charlie Lee. A key difference from Bitcoin is the decreased block generation time.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- MasternodeA masternode is a special type of node in a peer-to-peer network which guarantees a minimum level of performance and functionality to perform certain tasks in exchange for a financial incentive.
- Show More