Dangar Engineering & Mfg. is a CNC machining and precision machining shop that is interested in providing machined parts for various purposes. The company was founded in 1947, in Newbury Park, California, United States.
The company utilizes machine shop services such as 5 axis CNC machining for unusual parts and products, CMM Inspection, 24 hour temperature-controlled manufacturing and inspection. They manufacture parts for commercial, military, marine, aerospace, industrial, and medical purposes, including when implanting titanium into the human body. Some of the companies that Dangar Engineering & Mfg. has manufactured for include Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Litton, Volvo, BMW, Volkswagen, and Pilkington Aerospace.
Some of the capabilities the company offers include tooling, prototyping, production runs, inspection services, quality inspections, complex assemblies, welding, and fabrication.
The company offers aluminum assembly for marine applications, and applies chem-film for corrosion resistance. They have also designed an built chocolate-cutting machinery, tables made out of stainless steel with multiple cutting blades and utilizing stainless steel piano wire, machined and assembled DNA testing machines for pharmaceutical industries.
- Batch productionBatch production is a manufacturing process characterized by the parallel fabrication and assembly of multiple copies of the same product wherein all steps of the process must be completed before producing the next lot can be made.
- CNC Machiningprocessing machine
- MachiningManufacturing process
- EngineeringApplication of knowledge to produce systems
- ManufacturingNAICS industry sector 31-33 - establishments engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products.