DAGlabs is a blockchain and software development company that is headquartered in San Francisco, California and was founded in 2017 by Guy Corem and Yonatan Sompolinksy. DAGlabs is developing the blockDAG protocol which is a distributed ledger cryptocurrency technology that uses a directed acyclic graph structure, the Serialization of Proof-of-work Events: Confirming Transactions via Recursive Elections (SPECTRE) protocol, and the PHANTOM protocol. The SPECTRE and PHANTOM protocols were developed by a research team at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Co-Founder & President
An overview of PHANTOM: A blockDAG consensus protocol (part 3)
An overview of SPECTRE - a blockDAG consensus protocol (part 2)
PHANTOM, GHOSTDAG: Two Scalable BlockDAG protocols
Yonatan Sompolinsky, Aviv Zohar
SPECTRE Creators Propose 'PHANTOM' Blockchain Protocol - CoinDesk
SPECTRE: Serialization of Proof-of-work Events: Confirming Transactions via Recursive Elections
Yonatan Sompolinsky, Yoad Lewenberg, Aviv Zohar
Yonatan Sompolinsky, Co-founder & Scientist at DAGLabs - Intellectsoft Blockchain Lab
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Directed acyclic graphA graph data structure that uses topological ordering, meaning that the graph flows in only one direction and it's impossible to traverse the entire graph by starting at an edge.
- Hedera HashgraphSwirlds is a distributed ledger platform for distributed applications. Swirlds uses a unique consensus algorithm called hashgraph, developed by Leemon Baird.
- IOTA (cryptocurrency)IOTA is a distributed ledger technology based on a structure called the "tangle". It was developed to enable decentralized transactions for the internet of things.
- Show More