DADI (Decentralized Architecture for a Democratic Internet) is a decentralized web services and cloud computing project that is headquartered in London, England and was founded in 2013 by Christopher Mair, Joseph Denne, and William Lebens.
The platform uses its own native cryptocurrency token built on top of the . DADI users are able to purchase cloud computing and other web services using the offered by miners on the DADI platform who are rewarded in DADI coin.
Initial coin offering
On January 29, 2018 DADI held their initial coin offering (ICO) selling approximately $28.75 million worth of their platforms cryptocurrency token DADI coin.
Co-Founder & Business Strategist
Technology Implementation Director
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & Solutions and Support Teams Lead
Decentralized web services. A new era of cloud computing services, powered by blockchain technology.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockstackBlockstack is a full stack internet platform for building decentralized apps.
- Orchid LabsOrchid Labs is a company developing the open source Orchid protocol, which is a peer-to-peer network and online marketplace for selling and buying internet bandwidth.
- Substratum (cryptocurrency)Substratum is an open-source network that allows users to allocate their spare computing resources
- Sonm (cryptocurrency)Sonm is blockchain software development company offering a decentralized fog computing platform.
- Show More