Documentaries, videos and podcasts
November 15, 2019
Cyan Banister is an American success story. A homeless teenager who originally supported herself by making hemp necklaces, then silk-screen T-shirts, she went on to become a self-taught engineer and to later hold several management roles at the security startup IronPort. It was a life-changing experience for her. She made an early fortune when it [...]
- Founders FundThe Founders Fund is a venture capital firm headquartered in San Francisco, California, investing in technology companies that was founded in 2005 by Peter Thiel, Ken Howry, and Luke Nosek.
- UberUber Technologies Inc. is a transportation network company (TNC) headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Niantic (company)Mobile app development company
- PostmatesPostmates is a logistics company operating a network of couriers for local goods delivery.
- DeepMindDeepMind is an artificial intelligence company creating programs which use deep neural networks to teach themselves how to play a variety of games like Go and chess.
- Show More