The CrowdWiz platform was founded in 2016 by Michael Golod and Slavena Savcheva, and is headquartered in Estonia. CrowdWiz is digital asset management platform that allows users to use a suite of blockchain-based investment tools.
The CrowdWiz WizFund platform allows users to create and manage their own investment funds. Investment funds are created through the use of the WIZ cryptocurrency token and smart contracts that are built on top of the Ethereum blockchain. User created investment funds are transparently shared with other users who are able to contribute their own capital to the investment fund if they choose to do so.
Other products in development by CrowdWiz include: Wiz Exchange, Wiz Insurance, and Wiz Crypto Lending.
Initial coin offering (ICO)
CrowdWiz launched their WIZ cryptocurrency token to represent a share in the CrowdWiz ecosystem profits and as a voting right to direct investment. CrowdWiz held their initial coin offering (ICO) from October 13, 2017 to January 31 2018 selling approximately $7.23 million worth of WIZ.
Blockchain startup CrowdWiz puts a decentralized spin on fund management
TROND VIDAR BJORØY
CrowdWiz Granted Estonian Crypto Licenses | Finance Magnates
We Asked 10 ICOs Why They Decided to Issue a Token. These Are Their Responses
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- IconomiIconomi is a cryptocurrency and digital asset management platform allowing individuals to create digital asset arrays of digital tokens which anyone can invest in.
- NumeraiNumerai is a hedge fund whose stock market trades are determined by crowdsourced artificial intelligence models. The best models receive rewards in the form of a cryptographic token called Numeraire (NMR) on the Ethereum blockchain.
- CindicatorCindicator is a platform for trading and asset management of digital assets and cryptocurrencies that uses Hybrid Intelligence infrastructure.
- Show More