The firm is interested in early stage companies, being closely affiliated with investors, undertaking private equity investments, and purchasing the majority control of public and private companies. Crocker Capital is interested in companies that develop delivery devices for regenerative diseases, and therapeutic treatments for cancer.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics
- Mercator MedSystemsA medical technology company developing catheter-guided, micro-infusion systems to deliver therapeutics for peripheral artery diseases, vascular diseases, hypertension, oncology and regenerative medicine
- A&G PharmaceuticalA&G Pharmaceutical is a Columbia, Maryland-based theranostics company developing personalized cancer therapeutics through cancer-specific monoclonal antibodies.