No article has been written about this topic yet.
Be the first one to add some text.
Coin center executive director Jerry Brito testifies before House Financial Services Committee
Jerry Brito testifies before the Subcommittee on Terrorism and Illicit Finance of the United States House of Representatives Committee on Financial Services
on the public policy questions related to virtual currencies.
Peter Van Valkenburgh
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- Nonprofit organizationOrganization that uses its income to achieve its goals rather than distributing it as profit or dividends
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrency lawCryptocurrency law and is the area of financial law that applies to individuals and other entities who trade cryptocurrencies.
- Jerry BritoExecutive director of Coin Center.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Show More