CoinList is a San Francisco, California based funding platform that connects investors to early-stage token sales. The company was founded by Andy Bromberg, Brian Tubergen, Graham Jenkin, Joshua Slayton, Kendrick Nguyen, Paul Menchov in 2017.
CoinList hosted the Initial Coin Offering (ICO) for Filecoin, which raised over $205M from over 2100 investors in September 2017. Other notable ICO's on the CoinList platform include Blockstack, Props, and Origin.
Coinlist releases a product for token giveaways called "Airdrops"
Airdrops is a service for giving away free tokens in order to seed a service with an initial network of users.
Co-Founder & CEO
CoinList Co-founder: Crypto Market Will Be Cyclical For a Long Time | NewsBTC
CoinList's Fifth ICO Is a $61 Million Bid to Tokenize All the Assets - CoinDesk
ICO investments worth $15 billion made this year, says Coinlist CEO
Origin Token to Raise $6 Million in CoinList Investor ICO - CoinDesk
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
CoinList Cofounder Andy Bromberg and Ramon Recuero
April 18, 2018
E775: CoinList, behind Filecoin $205m ICO, compliance/srvcs platform for all ICOs; CEO Andy Bromberg
November 3, 2017
Funding the Future with ICOs in 2018 and Beyond - Andy Bromberg (CoinList) #TOA18
August 15, 2018
- CorporationA corporation is a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law.
- OrganizationAn organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Protocol LabsProtocol Labs is the company behind Coinlist (along side AngelList) and Filecoin. Juan Benet is the founder of Protocol Labs.
- Show More
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- UrbitUrbit is a stack that allows for a decentralized filesystem address space created by startup Tlon.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Basic Attention TokenBasic Attention Token (BAT) claims to improve the efficiency of digital advertising by creating a new unit of exchange between publishers, advertisers and users.
- Show More