Coinlist releases a product for token giveaways called "Airdrops"
Airdrops is a service for giving away free tokens in order to seed a service with an initial network of users.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CorporationA corporation is a company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law.
- OrganizationAn organization or organisation is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Protocol LabsProtocol Labs is the company behind Coinlist (along side AngelList) and Filecoin. Juan Benet is the founder of Protocol Labs.
- Show More
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- UrbitUrbit is a stack that allows for a decentralized filesystem address space created by startup Tlon.
- Venture CapitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Basic Attention TokenBasic Attention Token (BAT) claims to improve the efficiency of digital advertising by creating a new unit of exchange between publishers, advertisers and users.
- Show More