CoinFund LLC is a cryptocurrency hedge fund and advisory firm founded in 2015 by Jake Brukhman and Aleksandr Bulkin that is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. The CoinFund directly contributes to the design of blockchain protocols and applications, and also provide networking services, team time, and other resources to its portfolio companies. It can offer these services to its portfolio company because of their multidisciplinary team specializing in engineering, mathematics, financial analysis, social science, and blockchain expertise.
Co-Founder & Chief Alchemist
Co-Founder & CEO
COO & General Counsel
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.