CleverMiles is a platform that allows cars to connect to the internet, and helps brands advertise rewards while driving. The company was founded in 2012 by Chris Mc Namara and James Mc Namara, in Dublin, Ireland.
The company is a platform that targets a demographic of people that are 18 to 30 years old. The company rewards safe drivers by allowing them to redeem points for things such as tech and travel. User's cars are outfitted with a wireless device that informs CleverMiles about driver habits. Driver's are able to use the CleverMiles app to learn how to improve their driving styles. The device is capable of recording how drivers brake, accelerate, if they swerve, speeds they drive in relation to the speed limit, and where they are through GPS. The platform offers ten levels of driving safety to give room for drivers to improve their style.
Clever Miles is a company that participated in the Startupbootcamp Dublin / HealthXL 02/01/12 cohort and raised an estimated $20,118.
CleverMiles raised €15,000 from Startupbootcamp
Clever Miles raises a $20,118 seed round.
Head of UX and Visual Design
Chloe Mc Guckin
Head of PR and Marketing
Chris Mc Namara
James Mc Namara
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- StartupbootcampStartupbootcamp is a London-based venture capital company founded in 2010 by Alex Farcet.
- AdvertisingForm of communication for marketing, typically paid for
- DrivingOperation of a vehicle
- SamsungSouth korean multinational conglomerate
- HyundaiMultinational conglomerate headquartered in seoul
- Show More