Citrine Angels is an investment firm focusing on providing early stage investment opportunities and education for female investors that is headquartered in Washington, DC and was founded in 2018 by Allyson Redpath, Aurelia Flores, Kim Cayce, Lisa Friedlander, Stephanie Bauer Marshall, and Rachel Parlier.
Benefits of membership
Membership to Citrine Angels is granted to any woman who qualifies as an accredited investor under Rule 501 of Regulation D of the Securities Act of 1933. Benefits Citrine Angels offers its members include:
- Access to female-founded businesses from throughout the Mid-Atlantic region
- Prescreening of potential investments
- Opportunities to discuss potential investments with other members in a collaborative setting
- A supportive environment for members without prior angel investing experience
- Investor education program taught by subject matter experts
- Flexible investment amount, with no minimum
- Anonymity and confidentiality
Members also gain access to the Citrine Angel 'Angel investing 101' education which teaches members about: investment term sheets and legal agreements, how to interpret financial statements, how to evaluate a companies team, the basics of due diligence, and portfolio strategy for investors.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts