Cardinal Capital Partners is a micro venture capital and investment firm that focuses on the acquisition of corporate real estate. The firm was founded in and operates from Dallas, Texas, United States. The firm was launched in 1988 and invests in the United States as well as in Europe.
The firm is interested in middle-market private equity real estate investments. the firm provides capital to expand company capabilities, and offers investment and asset management expertise to assist their clients in meeting finanial goals.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Real estateNAICS industry subsector 531 - establishments primarily engaged in renting or leasing real estate to others; managing real estate for others; selling, buying, or renting real estate for others; and providing other real estate related services, such as appraisal services.
- Investment managementProfessional asset management of various securities (shares, bonds and other securities) and other assets (e.g., real estate) in order to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors
- Asset managementAsset management coordinates the financial, operational, maintenance, risk, and other asset-related activities of an organization to realize more value from its assets.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.