Cambridge Capital is a private equity and venture capital firm that is interested in investing in supply chain steps including transportation, logistics, and technology. The firm was founded in 2009 by Ben Gordon, in West Palm Beach, Florida, United States.
The firm invests in sectors such warehousing, packaging, and supply chain technologies. The firm looks to expand and recapitalize companies with acquisitions. The firm offers operating expertise and supply-chain knowledge to help portfolio companies.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Private equityPrivate equity is a non-publicly traded source of capital from investors who seek to invest or acquire equity ownership in a company.
- Supply chainSystem of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer
- TransportationIndustry of companies that provide products and services moving people, goods, or the infrastructure to do so.
- InvestmentTerm in finance and economics