Caliber Ventures is a British Columbia based tech and new media fund that provides strategic capital to emerging markets. It invests during the post-seed up and Series B rounds. The firm invests in enterprise technology start-ups seeking capital to speed up growth and scale business development. Industries in which the firm invests include technology, media, gaming and others.
The firm is backed by first generation entrepreneurs and invests from post-seed up to Series B capital in enterprise technology startups that need institutional capital.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- EntrepreneurAn individual who develops, organizes, and manages a business venture with the goal of making a profit or social impact.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- TechnologyMaking, modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization