CMT Digital is a venture capital that is interested in blockchain companies and digital assets. The firm was founded by Colleen Sullivan, Jan-Dirk Lueders, and Scott Casto in 2017, in Chicago, Illinois, United States.
Sectors such as blockchain, CRM, cryptocurrency, financial services, fintech, and information technology are the most attractive for investment for CMT Digital. The firm has made a total of seventeen investments such as Flipside Crypto, Digital Assets Data, ErisX, Rain, BlockFi Lending LLC, and PDAX Philippine Digital Asset Exchange.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Digital Assets DataDigital Assets Data is a financial technology and data company making enterprise-grade software for cryptocurrency hedge funds and other cryptocurrency market participants.
- Flipside CryptoBlockchain company