No article has been written about this topic yet.
Be the first one to add some text.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Pavel Bains, Neeraj Murarka
A DECENTRALIZED DATABASE SERVICE FOR DAPPS
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between end users and providers typically through a blockchain or distributed ledger technology.
- Bigchain DBBigchain DB is a scalable blockchain database that enables developers and enterprise to deploy blockchain proof-of-concepts, platforms and apps with a scalable blockchain database.
- FlureeFluree is a developing FlureeDB, a blockchain based decentralized database.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.