Bluzelle is a blockchain and software development company that was founded in Vancouver, British Columbia in 2014 by Pavel Bains and Neeraj Murarka. In 2016 the company relocated its headquarters to Singapore, Singapore.
Bluzelle offers a decentralized and scalable database service based on blockchain technology. Users of Bluzelle are able to sell their unused computing resources to become storage providers for other users interested in buying their computing resources. Transactions on the Bluezelle are done with the platforms own cryptocurrency.
Initial coin offering
From January 18, 2018 to February 2, 2018 Bluzelle held their initial coin offering (ICO) selling approximately $19.5 million dollars worth of their platforms native cryptocurrency token BLZ.
A DECENTRALIZED DATABASE SERVICE FOR DAPPS
Pavel Bains, Neeraj Murarka
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
Bluzelle Networks & The Future of Smart Contracts | 2018 Ethereal Summit
October 1, 2018
ICO Review: Bluzelle (BLZ) - Decentralized Database Service for dApps
January 2, 2018
Interview with Bluzelle (October 2018)
October 27, 2018
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between providers and end users providers through a blockchain or distributed ledger.
- Bigchain DBBigchain DB is a scalable blockchain database that enables developers and enterprise to deploy blockchain proof-of-concepts, platforms and apps with a scalable blockchain database.
- FlureeFluree is a developing FlureeDB, a blockchain based decentralized database.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.