No article has been written about this topic yet.
Paste a URL about this topic to auto-extract knowledge.
A DECENTRALIZED DATABASE SERVICE FOR DAPPS
Pavel Bains, Neeraj Murarka
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- Decentralized application (dApp)A decentralized application (dApp) is a service that provides direct interaction between end users and providers typically through a blockchain or distributed ledger technology.
- Bigchain DBBigchain DB is a scalable blockchain database that enables developers and enterprise to deploy blockchain proof-of-concepts, platforms and apps with a scalable blockchain database.
- FlureeFluree is a developing FlureeDB, a blockchain based decentralized database.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.