Bithumb is a South Korean cryptocurrency exchange platform that is operated by a company called BTC Korea.com Co. Ltd, and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It features low commission for bitcoin transactions, trade data anti-forgery, secured SMS verification, highly adaptive data encryption, 24/7 server security control systems, and stable real-time trading system. The Bithumb platform allows its users to exchange Korean Won for Ethereum (ETH/KRW), Ethereum Classic (ETC/KRW), Ripple (XRP/KRW), Litecoin (LTC/KRW), Dash (DASH/KRW), Bitcoin (BTC/KRW), and Bitcoin gift vouchers with a minimum value of $9 USD.
Bithumb - Korea's Virtual Currency Bitcoin & Ethereum Exchange?
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrency exchangeCryptocurrency exchanges are exchange markets for trading cryptocurrencies.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.