Bitcratic is a Decentralized Exchange for ERC-20 Tokens. All transactions are done through Smart contract on Ethereum Blockchain. Users don’t need to Register/Login to Trade on Bitcratic. They can use Meta Mask/MEW/Legder Neno to trade. No custody of tokens/eth are done by exchange. Users use their wallet to trade .
The majority of the operations are handled directly on the blockchain. A trader doesn't release ownership of their tokens, enabling the whole system to deal with money transfers and execute trades in a trust less manner.
1. Funds are kept in Smart contract linked to the users account; therefore the user is the only person who has access of funds. That makes a Bitcratic more resistant to hacking than a centralized exchange.
2. Bitcratic operates through a variety of nodes, so there is no server which can go down or get hacked.
3. Bitcratic provides a higher degree of privacy, because there is no data shared with the exchange operator.
4. The users keep control of their funds in their own account.
Bitcratic Launch IEO Platform
Bitcratic Traders Reward
November 16, 2019
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
How to Trade on Bitcratic
Feb 23, 2019
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.