Basecoin is a startup cryptocurrency created by Intangible Labs. It is designed to be robust, price-stable and backed by an algorithmic central bank.
Bain Capital and Andreessen Horowitz Confirm Investment in New Cryptocurrency Basecoin
Basecoin Revealed: A16z, MetaStable Seek Crypto Holy Grail With Stable Token
Basecoin: A Price-Stable Cryptocurrencywith an Algorithmic Central Bank
Nader Al-Naji, Josh Chen, Lawrence Diao
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Andreessen Horowitz (a16z)Andreessen Horowitz (also named a16z) is a US venture capital firm, founded by Marc Andresseen and Ben Horowitz in 2009.
- StablecoinA type of cryptocurrency asset which is designed to have low volatility and therefore beneficial properties as a medium of exchange or a unit of account.
- Phi (cryptocurrency)Phi is a decentralized stablecoin.
- Tether (cryptocurrency)Tether is cryptocurrency that works through the open source Omni Protocol. It supports US Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) and Japanese Yen (JPY).
- DGX (blockchain)DGX (Digix Global) is a distributed ledger technology (DLT) platform for gold trading.
- Show More