Basecoin is a startup cryptocurrency created by Intangible Labs. It is designed to be robust, price-stable and backed by an algorithmic central bank.
Currently, no events have been added to this timeline yet.
Be the first one to add some.
Nader Al-Naji, Josh Chen, Lawrence Diao
Basecoin: A Price-Stable Cryptocurrencywith an Algorithmic Central Bank
Basecoin Revealed: A16z, MetaStable Seek Crypto Holy Grail With Stable Token
Bain Capital and Andreessen Horowitz Confirm Investment in New Cryptocurrency Basecoin
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
No infobox has been created on this topic. Be the first to add one.
- Andreessen Horowitz (a16z)Andreessen Horowitz (also named a16z) is a US venture capital firm, founded by Marc Andresseen and Ben Horowitz in 2009.
- StablecoinA type of cryptocurrency asset which is designed to have low volatility and therefore beneficial properties as a medium of exchange or a unit of account.
- Phi (cryptocurrency)Phi is a decentralized stablecoin.
- Tether (cryptocurrency)Tether is cryptocurrency that works through the open source Omni Protocol. It supports US Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) and Japanese Yen (JPY).
- DGX (blockchain)DGX (Digix Global) is a distributed ledger technology (DLT) platform for gold trading.
- Show More