Base 58 Capital is a hedge fund managing company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland that specializes in cryptocurrencies and blockchain-based tokens. The company was founded in March, 2017 by Fabio Federici, who says Base 58 Capital's investment strategy is "grounded in the fundamental innovation underpinning cryptoassets: decentralized trust." Base 58 Capital is a registered member of the Financial Services Standards Association (VQF) of Switzerland, and complies with requirements such as Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
Founder & CEO
COO & CRO
Head of Investment Management
5 questions to Base58 Capital
Swiss Asset Management Firm Base58 Capital to Launch First Crypto Fund Out of Malta
Swiss Firm Base58 Capital to Launch Crypto Fund Out of Malta
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Venture CapitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Cryptocurrency hedge fundCryptocurrency hedge funds manage investments into cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.