BOScoin (BOS) is a self-evolving cryptocurrency platform designed for smart contracts, also known as Trust Contracts, that was created by BlockchainOS inc.. Boscoin has a decision making body, called the Congress Network, that ensures productivity and democracy in a decentralized system.
Modified Federated Byzantine Agreement (mBFA)
The BOS platform achieves consensus through a mechanism they've called modified Federated Byzantine Agreement (mBFA), which is a combination of the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP), Federated Byzantine Agreement (FBA), Proof of Stake and a Dynamic Quorum.
Initial coin offering
From May 8, 2017 to June 18, 2017 BOScoin held their initial coin offering (ICO) selling approximately $17.92 million worth of their BOScoin (BOS) cryptocurrency.
CGO & SG Branch Manager
BosCoin White Paper
Han-Kyul Park, Changki Park, Yezune Choi, Jake Hyunduk Choi
What is BOScoin - An Ultimate Guide on BOS crypto
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
BOScoin: Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- Smart contract (blockchain)A smart contract (self-executing contract, blockchain contract) is an agreement between parties that is enforced by a program encoded onto a blockchain which executes code exactly as originally written.
- Decentralized autonomous organizationA blockchain-based organization operating with no central location, headquarters, or centralized decision making authority.
- TezosTezos is a self-amending cryptographic ledger. The Tezos protocol allows for stakeholders to appove amendments to the state as well as the protocol itself.
- Show More