B37 ventures is a venture capital firm founded on July 14, 2013 by avid Hite and Rodrigo Sánchez Servitje. The firm operates out of San Francisco, California, and focuses its investments in e-commerce, worker platforms, manufacturing, transportation technology, internet of things, crowdfunding, and agriculture. B37 Ventures offers a proprietary platform capable of connecting startups and multinational corporations for the purpose of validating product market fit and finding scalability solutions.
Rodrigo Sánchez Servitje
Santiago Sánchez Badía
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- Internet of things (IoT)Proposed internet-like structure connecting everyday physical objects
- CrowdfundingCollection of finance from backers—the "crowd"—to fund an initiative
- AgricultureCultivation of life forms for food, fiber, biofuel and other products used to sustain life
- Cellular agricultureCellular agriculture is an interdisciplinary scientific field drawing from several disciplines such as synthetic biology, genetic engineering, molecular biology, tissue engineering, biochemistry, and food science to design organisms capable of producing a wide variety of agricultural products.
- E-commerceType of business industry usually conducted over the internet