Created in 2010, AngelList's stated mission is to help startups save the world. AngelList was born out of VentureHacks.com, a website for entrepreneurs created by Babak Nivi and Naval Ravikant.
AngelList Fundraising is an investment platform through which they're the most active early-stage investor in the world. AngelList facilitates investments via Syndicates and Angel Funds and has invested over $650M since 2013. They are backed by institutional and individual investors.
AngelList Talent is a free talent marketplace that connects tech companies with prospective employees, often engineers, designers and other startup people. Each year they facilitate over 1M mutual opt-in intros between companies and candidates.
AngelList acquired Product Hunt in 2016. Product Hunt is an internet company started by Ryan Hoover that helps startups launch and find customers. It's also used by established companies for a variety of reasons. Product Hunt continues to run independent of AngelList.
In 2016 AngelList co-created CoinList with Protocol Labs (Filecoin). CoinList is the only platform for cryptocurrency companies to compliantly launch their ICO. Filecoin raised over $200M for their ICO on CoinList. Naval Ravikant is actively involved in the CoinList project.
In 2016, AngelList also spun out Republic, a marketplace focused on enabling startups to be legally crowdfunded by non-accredited investors as a result of changes in the JOBS act. Republic was founded by early AngelList team members Kendrick Ngyuen, and Paul Menchov.
Angel List was a private angel and investment firm. The firm was founded in 2012 by Michael Fingado, in San Francisco, California, United States. The firm is no longer active, and was closed as of 2013. When active, the firm was interested in startups and angels as well as financial services that they could offer to new firms.
AngelList raises a $24,000,000 series A round from Max Levchin, Social Leverage, Promus Ventures, CrunchFund, DFJ, Marc Andreessen, Lakestar, Stage One Capital, Mitch Kapor, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Rothenberg Ventures and Atlas Venture.
Cabify is a ride-sharing company that operates in Latin America, Spain, and Portugal.
StratiFi is a San Francisco-based company offering a risk analysis platform for investment advisors looking for help identifying risk associated with investment portfolios and business.
OpenSpace is a U.S-based company developing photo documentation solutions for the construction industry.
Scope AR is an augmented reality company. It develops AR solutions for remote tasks, employee training, product and equipment assembly, maintenance and repair, field and customer support.
Framer is an Amsterdam-based startup that developed interactive design platform Framer X.
Associated investment funds
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- CompanyIf you’re one of those buddies, having a lifelong passion for food and creativity, then a career witthin the culinary arts is certainly for you!! A Culinary arts career allows you to enjoy peerless travel opportunities and endless job opportunities. ICCA Dubai may be a perfect place to explore your passion for food with none boundaries.
- Y CombinatorY Combinator (also known as YC) is a US based seed accelerator, which was started in March 2005.
- CoinListCoinlist is a financial services platform for digital assets that is headquartered in San Francisco, California and was founded in 2017 by Andy Bromberg, Brian Tubergen, Graham Jenkin, Joshua Slayton, Kendrick Nguyen, and Paul Menchov.
- Protocol LabsProtocol Labs is the company behind Coinlist (along side AngelList) and Filecoin. Juan Benet is the founder of Protocol Labs.
- FilecoinFilecoin is a blockchain based storage and cryptocurrency created by Protocol Labs.
- Naval RavikantNaval Ravikant is an angel investor, podcaster, and entrepreneur. He is the CEO and co-founder of AngelList, and is the founder of several other technology companies such as Epinions, Vast.com, MetaStable, The Hit Forge, and Genoa Corp.
- Show More